We the American people have spoken with our votes, and the result speaks volumes.
We do not believe that a child should be aborted up to the very moment of birth. We do not agree with Prresident Obama's appointment of mainly corporate lobbyists as his cabinet. We do not believe that investigating governmental corruption and lawlessness is "silly" or a "distraction" - but is important for the survival of the country. We by and large do not trust and follow the biased and untruthful fodder of the MSM news anymore, that has been laid bare for all to see during this election process.
We believe that unity based on lies and corruption is not real unity at all, but that true healing and unity can only be established based on truth and justice.Trump won based on this platform and these positions.
Trump won the electoral college vote by a landslide. But there is talk that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. However, this is unlikely if one takes into consideration the the promotion of election fraud by the Democrat Party. Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization stated, "We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens. We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action." Additionally, Trump did not campaigne in NY or California because he understood the Electoral College vote system. Had he done so, the popular vote would have been different. So the "popular vote" complaint is an invalid distraction.
Here's a list of the top 10 reasons why Trump won the 2016 US Election:
1. Pro-life platform. A reaction to Clinton's extreme last-minute-abortion agenda, as promoted by Planned Parenthood. Defunding Planned Parenthood abortions was one of the top voting issues of many evangelicals.
2. Anti-lobbyist platform. A vow not to allow lobbyists to control the government, as Obama is doing and as Clinton is doing, and promises to continue, based on innumerable documented examples.
3. Anti-corruption platform. Tim Brown has documented 504 examples of President Obama's corruption, and more recently partisan crony corruption has been demonstrated between Obama, Lorretta Lynch, the FBI and other government entities, such as the IRS.
4. A promise of safety as a platform. While Democrats have promoted open borders with Mexico and "sanctuary cities" in NY, California and elsewhere, providing full support to illegal aliens with criminal records, Trump has vowed to maintain a legal immigration process. And Trump has also vowed to make corrections where Obama has been extremely poor at vetting potentially dangerous terrorists. Additionally, the Dilbert cartoonist, Scott Adams, outlined how racial rhetoric by President Obama and Democrats lends itself to US social violence and "is actually inspiring some people to kill cops."
5. The economy. President Obama has been a fiscal disaster, practically doubling the US national debt during his tenure. California is teatering on bankruptcy, with the lowest credit rating in the US, representing Democrat Party economic policies. As outlined by Sen. Jeff Sessions, Obama's economy is marked with, "Bad trade deals, closed factories, and end high paying jobs. Excess immigration floods the labor market reducing jobs and wages," - which are problems created mainly by democrats, such as Bill Clinton, the "Outsourcer in Chief"
6. Wikileaks and alternative news. Without Wikileaks providing documented communication and corruption of the DNC, The Clinton Foundation, and other scandals, it's unlikely that Trump would have won. The bias and untruthfulness of mainstream news was exemplified with the NY Times issuing a post-election promise to "rededicate" itself to honesty: "...we aim to rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism. That is to report America and the world honestly, without fear or favor..."
7. Last chance to save America. Many Americans sincerely viewed this as one of the most important elections in US history. Many prominent Christian leaders were willing to overlook the obvious character and personality flaws of Trump simply in order to stop Hillary Clinton. A poll showed that stopping Hillary was a top vote priority. And Hillary's possible election is perceived as a continuous destruction of the US by establishment politicians, with increasing "rainbow fascism" and Democrat Party socialist-Marxist policies and indocrination becoming increasingly problematic.
8. Resentment from hateful stereotypes. Leading up to election day, a steady stream of smears by MSM news, reflecting Clinton's views, labeling supporters of Trump as "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic" - appeared to backfire on the Clinton campaign, with passion against Clinton's rhetoric motivating more conservatives to vote.
9. Mastering social media. Trump dominated Clinton overwhelmingly in social media, in every venue. Trump showed transparency, quick responses, and had a grass-roots support of followers that overtook social media in providing facts and social debate support online, as contratsing with the blatant untruthful propaganda being offered for Hillary Clinton in mainstream news. And the overall content in media was overwhelmingy about Trump, not Clinton.
10. Election fraud curtailed. Wikileaks revealed the manner in which the Democratic Party Primary election was stolen from Bernie Sanders through election fraud. Instead of denouncing this, Hillary Clinton affirmed her support of fraud by hiring recently fired DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Though Greg Phillips and others have outlined many cases of election fraud by the Democrat Party in the General Presidential Election, there was not enough to alter the overwhelming support of Trump. Phillips, of the VoteFraud.org organization, stated, "We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens. We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action." - as outlined at this fraud resource site.
If you noticed, racism was not one of the main reasons that Donald Trump won the election, although this is often portrayed by the progressive left as the main reason. And neither is "Russian hacking" the reason why Trump won, another claim. With each state having its own voting machines, and none connected to the Internet, this is illogical. I have discussed these reasons for Trump's win with numerous friends and acquaintances and the predominant reasons are based mainly on Christian values and the need to address establishment political corruption, as listed above. Accusations made by Obama, Clinton and others are mainly thinly-veiled attempts to discredit Trump and to try to disqualify him. Based on the lack of basic protection and the thwarting of a rescue attempt at the US Benghazi consulate, it appears obvious that Obama and Clinton do not hold a very high value of human life, when it comes to political expediency. We should pray for Trump's protection.
Image: "trump-us-president-usa-policy-1822121" CC0 Public Domain - no attribution required
Tags: Top Reasons Why Trump Won the Election, Reasons why Trump won, Trump won based on platform issues, Trump won based on social media, passion against Clinton helped Trump, Trump won based on distrust of mainstream news, Trump won election based on racism,, Russian hackers, Russia helped Trump, Putin helped Trump