January 01, 2017

Must See Video: The Meaning of Life in One Word - from OOBE and NDE

Our family recently saw this video together and it was very moving and extremely relevant as it sums up the meaning of life in one word. I believe that it's a good way to start off the New Year, to again home in on and meditate on the true meaning of life. I have to say that I find the celebration of New Years a little counter intuitive. I don't like getting older, losing my vision clarity and so on. And I really don't understand why people get so hyped up about New year's Eve.




If the subjects of near death experiences and out of body experiences interest you, I've written an article relating interesting aspects of quantum physics and verified out of body experience (OOBE) and near death experiences (NDE) that were documented in a peer-reviewed publication, the Lancet, at this link.

Tags: the meaning of life, main meaning of life, one word defines meaning of life, testimony of meaning of life, NDE and OOBE, inspiring testimony

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post on-topic comments but, please, no uncivilized blog abuse or spamming. Thank you!